I’ve seen a lot of new faces around here, (thank you analytics!), and wanted to take a moment to share 21 fun facts- and “All about Annie”, if you will :). I’m most well known for being a single parent, raising an international child here in the states, and my love for all things Paleo, but I thought I would share a few things that most people might not know. If you’re new, stop by in the comments to say hi- I’d love to “meet” you!
1. Coffee is my love language. (I take mine black with a scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides .)
2. I played volleyball growing up (and later had knee surgery as a result!)
3. My family moved to Phoenix when I was in middle school, so much of my teen years were spent out West. To this day, it has such a special place in my heart and I would love to move back someday.
4. I’m actually allergic to most fruit, but thankfully I can still eat berries!
5. On the Meyer’s Briggs, I’m an INFP.
6. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be in the San Franciso Bay area. Paris is a close second.
7. I once spent a family vacation in the ER, after getting a massive sunburn in California. (Moral of the story- listen to your mom and wear sunscreen!)
8. One of my favorite movies of all time is 10 Things I Hate About You.
9. I was voted “Best Girl to Take Home to the Parents” in high school.
10. I love Paleo baking- Danielle Walker at Against All Grain is my favorite for recipes!
11. My favorite band is One Republic.
12. I was in a sorority in college for one semester, but when our College Learning Consultant told me I wouldn’t be able to study abroad and maintain membership, I dropped out. (I later found out this information to be untrue.)
13. I’m incredibly allergic to cats, which is fine by me because I’m a “dog person” anyways. 🙂
14. I once met Gavin DeGraw in a coffee shop in Springfield, Missouri, and he gave me tickets to his concert that night. He was so nice and it was an amazing concert!
15. My first car was my grandma’s white Ford Escort. His name was Maurice.
16. I have green eyes, but growing up, I always wanted blue!
17. Buffalo chicken dip is my weakness.
18. If I could only eat one dessert for the rest of my life, it would be ice cream.
19. I’ve hiked the Grand Canyon before, and would love to do it again someday.
20. I have always wanted to go hang gliding- total adrenaline junkie over here!
21. I have matching birthmarks on each leg.